Before updating to the latest version please answer this short survey: https://atarim.io/lastform/4
I wanna share with you the upcoming creatives we’ll be using for the market launch next week (as we’re closing the Founding Members round tomorrow night) – I think it turned out pretty sweet haha
Thanks to Yaya Gadon – Who does amazing stuff with After Effects and spun this up for me quickly 🤘He was also the bass player in the band we used to share – If you need any vids or explainers – he’s your man!
I already said how amazing WCEU was, but i’m still buzzing! I’m telling you guys if you haven’t been to a WordCamp yet, find the next one in your area and go!
Here’s what we added this week:
(You can click to update from within your WP dashboard)
- Admin Side Commenting – You can now do all the amazing things you’ve done on the front end, right inside the WordPress dashboard – On all and any of the admin screens(!!!)
This means you can train clients on custom fields you created, remind them to add a featured image on new posts, point out where they can find their form submissions. THEY can now ask you about different UI elements for different plugins like how to add a shipping method on Woo, why the traffic light is red on Yoast, which button should they click to translate a page without breaking the entire site with WPML and so on… the sky is the limit!
The feature is huge and brand new so bugs may occur, please report what you find and bear with me as we iron it out on the upcoming weeks.
- General Tasks – Cannot create a proper general task from the backend if there were no tasks in the list. Now you can.
- License key – License was overridden by the passwords saved in the browser. It’s now fixed.
- Hidden license key – The license key was visible in the inspect element. It’s now fixed.
- MooTools – Further compatibility with MooTools
- Bootstrap design fix – Issue related to design conflict between bootstrap and WordPress search field.