We have a huge update for you with 3.3, with some highly requested features included.
Previously, if you wanted to move or copy tasks from one website to another, you had to reach out to us and we would have to take care of it for you!
This is a thing of the past, with our new feature: merge sites.
If you ever need to copy or move tasks from one website another, merge site makes it super easy.
Generally web design happens on staging enviroment and then moved to a live website once the website has been completed, and this feature is an awesome way to ensure you are moving your tasks over too.
It literally takes less than a minute to do and will happen instantly once you have completed the options. If you copy tasks over they will remain on the website you are copying from, however, if you move them, they will be removed from the first website and put onto the second.
To find out in detail how this feature works and how to use it, you can check out our help doc here.
Rocket.net, Trello & Basecamp Integrations
As Atarim continues to be used by 1000’s of people, we are on a journey to integrate the platform with as many project management systems out there as possible!
With 3.3 we are proud to introduce both Trello and Basecamp native integrations, where you can do a few powerful things to create an amazing workflow:
Manually push individual tasks from Atarim – inside your Atarim Inbox, you now have the option to push singular tasks straight into Trello and Basecamp.
Deploy lists from Trello or Basecamp – Also inside your Atarim Inbox, you can pull in entire task lists. This is great for non-related website tasks, for example all of the pre-website tasks like setting up hosting etc.
Automatically push tasks from Atarim – You can enable a setting to automatically push all tasks that are created across your websites inside your Atarim Dashboard to Trello or Basecamp.
With Rocket.net you can:
Create New Staging Environments From Atarim: Easily and quickly create staging websites on Rocket.net from your Atarim Dashboard And automatically install the Visual Collaboration Plugin on creation so you can get started straight away!
Manage Your Websites’ Hosting From Atarim: With this integration you can manage all aspects of your website hosting directly from your Atarim Dashboard.
– Plugin and Theme management (update, activate, delete…)
– Backups Management (Create, maintain, restore…)
– File Manager (Access all the website files to view, edit…)
– SFTP accounts (Create and manage)
– Full Activity Log (Every action in WP)
– Stats and reporting (CDN, Visitors, WAF…)
– And a lot more!
One Click Collaboration From Rocket.net: Inside your Rocket.net Dashboard, simply click one button to start collaborating on a website. This means no matter which Dashboard you are logged in to, you will always have access to your client requests and all of your hosting settings for your websites.
Team & Assets Control
We’ve also added some features to give you more control over assets inside your Atarim Dashboard.
- Private Notes: On websites added to your dashboard via URL, you now have the option to add notes (with the little yellow icon). This note is only visible to you and your team members, making it even easier for you to internally collaborate!
- Permissions: Previously permissions settings were only applied to your WordPress websites, we have now added the functionality to apply these same permissions to your websites added via URL! You also have the option to change these per site with the settings icon on the websites screen.
- Folders: You can now organize your assets by creating folders. This is perfect for when you have multiple assets for one client, enabling you to keep them all neatly organized.
Those are the highlights, here’s the nitty gritty of this update:
- Merge Websites – You can now move or copy tasks from one website to another. This is perfect for when you are ready to push a staging website to live, and you need to move over all tasks.
- Changed Projects to Folders – We have changed the name of projects to folders to make it clearer what the intended use is. Use them to group assets together, making them easier to manage!
- Search websites when adding websites to Folders – You can now search for assets inside the create folder pop-up, making it easier to find the ones you want to add.
- Trello & Basecamp Integration – You now have the ability to link your Trello and Basecamp accounts to your Atarim Dashboard, enabling you create an amazing workflow by being able to automatically push tasks that are created, deploy full lists from Trello and Basecamp to an asset and individually push tasks from Atarim inside the inbox.
- Rocket.net Integration – You can link your Rocket.net account to your Atarim Dashboard to create an all-in-one solution for collaborating and hosting. It enables you to create staging websites from Atarim, manage your hosting on websites in Atarim and one click collaborate from Rocket.
- User permissions – For websites added via URL, you now have the option to fully customise what each type of user can do, giving you full control over everything!
- Instant comments on tasks – As we gear up for instant updates inside websites on the Dashboard, adding comments to tasks has been sped up considerably, saving you more time!
- Notes – Notes can now be added inside the pop-over on websites added via URL, perfect for when you want to speak internally with your team. Notes are only shown to admins on the dashboard.
- Google signup – When you install the plugin on a WordPress website, you now have the option to sign up for a new free account with Google, making the signup process even shorter!
- Graphic FeedBack Notice – We are planning to move the graphic feedback tool from the plugin to the dashboard, with this update you’ll see a notice to let you know about this.
- Default user creation – Previously there was an issue with user selection when creating tasks from the dashboard, this is now fixed. Fixed site header checking to validate the site
- Folder Load – Previously if you had a lot of websites on your dashboard, list view would struggle to load, this is now fixed.
- Website Settings – Sometimes website name or folder change would not save, this is now fixed.
- Internal Task Icon – Alignment on the internal task icon was a bit off, this has been fixed.
- Internal Task Icon Colour – There were some issues with the colour of the icon, this has also been fixed.
- Bottom bar – On some websites, the bottom bar had a problem with it’s width, this is now fixed.
- CSS Conflict – There were some CSS conflicts on specific websites, this has been fixed.
- Site Ordering – On the websites screen on the dashboard there was an issue with how the sites were ordered, this is now fixed.
- Website via URL Cursor – Our awesome cursor doesn’t work for all of the sites, so we added an additional layer of the cursor on top.