Q3 is almost coming to an end and I hope you’re having a great month so far! Some really cool features were added to this release so all that is left for you guys to do is implement within your agency!
[New Screen] Time Entries – Allowing you to manage all the time that you and your team have tracked, filter for different scenarios, create new time entries, set billable/non-billable, and export brandable timesheet reports to PDF [New] Stacked timers – You can now run multiple time trackers for different tasks, stacking them up until you convert them to billable/non-billable time entries. [New] Sortable websites and tasks – Within the Task Center and within the Boards, you can now sort websites lists and task lists for easy access and better workflows. See tasks/websites with the latest activity, sort based on urgency, time added, and more. [Upgrade] We’re preparing the Global Settings screen for a few new additions on the upcoming releases, so it received a slight redesign for improved usability.[Upgrade] You can now delete files directly from within the Agency Dashboard.
CLIENT INTERFACE PLUGIN
[New] Responsive Mode – this was a highly requested feature – You and your clients can now view the screen in different screen sizes (desktop/tablet/mobile) to experience the different design breakpoints and collaborate on it.
- Some themes changed the colors of the sidebar tabs.
- For some users, the “Default Users” dropdowns were showing empty.
- For some users, when a task became “orphaned”, users couldn’t leave comments on the task.
- When deleting a user on WordPress, it was showing a blank line in the “Default Users” dropdowns.
- For some users with old tasks (pre ver2.0) the task numbers on the “All Pages” and “Backend” sidebar tabs were showing big numbers.
- Tasks in the “All Pages” tab in the sidebar were sometimes showing under different time spans (tasks from today showing under “Yesterday”, for example)
- [Compatibility] With Litespeed Servers, that was blocking some of our scripts
- [Compatibility] With websites that have deregistered jQuery