The grid view of your websites screen inside your Agency Dashboard can be switched to a list. The list view gives you a different view of your websites, with auto sorting based on project.
Toggling List View
Switching the grid to the list is super easy, all you need to do is click this toggle.
Automatic Sorting Via Project
When in list view, your websites are sorted automatically based on the project they are assigned to, making it easy for you to get an overview of all websites in certain projects.
Websites that are not inside a project, will be sorted into a list called “others”.
Moving Websites Around In List View
If you’d like to move a website from one project to another, you can change this inside the settings of that website.
On the settings pop-up, you can choose which project this website is assigned to.
When you’ve chosen a project for this website, all you need to do is click “Save Changes”.
After it’s saved, you’ll the the website inside the project that you selected.
List View Icons
Here is what each icon does inside list view.
- Envelope: takes you to the inbox screen with this website selected
- Columns: takes you to the boards with this website select.
- Arrow: For WordPress websites, this automatically logs you in and takes you to the homepage. For non-WP websites, it’ll take you to the website inside your Dashboard.
- Calendar: Open the settings for project stages.
- Cog: For Wordpress websites, this will allow you to refresh the thumbnail. For non-WP websites, you can edit the local settings including white label and notifications.
- Cross: This button will archive the website.
The list gives you a different view of your websites, with automatic sorting via project making it simple to find what you’re looking for!
Getting Support From Us
If you have any questions about internal tasks or anything in general, you can always reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org where we are always happy to help!