Oh boy, what an awesome release we have for you today!
I want to thank the team that has worked very hard on making this happen
2 months after ver 3.0 when we launched our new URL-based-ANY-website-collaboration-experience (we gotta find a better name for it), we took things to the next level!
And we took this opportunity to elevate the experience on ALL fronts.
So here’s what’s included with this release:
Watch Jehrome’s quick walkthrough:
VISUAL COLLABORATION ON WEBSITES ADDED VIA URL
- Improved Experience – Previously, tasks were added on top of the iFrame that pulls in the website. Now, tasks are embedded directly into the HTML, ensuring the position is always perfect!
NOTE: This new experience will not apply to your previously added websites, as the task location is working in an entirely different way!
- Better Screenshots – Screenshots are now generated properly and consistently for every single task.
- Responsive Views – You can now change the view of websites to Desktop, Tablet or Mobile, making it easy for your clients to give requests on mobile versions of their websites.
- Collapsible Sidebar – To get a full view of a website, you now have the option to collapse and expand the sidebar.
- New Cursor On Collaborate – We’ve added a snazzy new cursor when in comment mode.
- Internal Tasks – You now have the option to create internal tasks to collaborate with your team on tasks your clients cannot see.
- Open Tasks In Your MainWP Dashboard – Quick overview of the number of open tasks shown on the comment icon that I mentioned above – So that you can keep track of what needs to be done, directly from the MainWP dashboard.
- MainWP Dashboard Widget – A new dashboard widget on MainWP that showcases the latest tasks from your Atarim account, for a deeper view into the tasks, the statuses and the urgency of these requests.
- Tasks Inside Reports – Import tasks into your MainWP client reports, based on websites and the relevant time span that you choose.
- Atarim Website Widget – Quick overview of how many plugins/themes are pending updating, the status of the website and how many security vulnerabilities there are right inside your Atarim Dashboard.
OTHER AGENCY DASHBOARD ADDITIONS & CHANGES
- Google Signup – Your clients now have the option to signup as a collaborator via Google (and if you do not have an account with Atarim, you can signup with Google too!).
- New Atarim Loader – We’ve added a nice new custom loader for when pages are loading on the Agency Dashboard.
- Rich Text – When commenting on tasks, you can highlight the text to apply rich text to your comments, giving the option to create lists or make your comment bold.
- Approve Page Additions – When a page is approved, you will now receive a notification, and a green check will show on all tasks that are on this page.
- Minimize Timer – If you minimize the timer, it will now stay that way when you refresh.
- Saving Filters – When you filter your websites or tasks inside the inbox or boards, it will save this filter on refresh so you don’t need to keep choosing it.
- Ad Blocker Dismiss Button – Collaborating on a website added via URL with ad blocker can cause problems, now though you can dismiss this notice if you want.
AGENCY DASHBOARD BUG FIXES
- Filtering Projects – Previously, filtering projects were not working correctly, this has been fixed.
- Tasks At The Bottom Of a Page – When adding tasks at the bottom of the page, sometimes the comment button would be hidden, this has been fixed.
Client Interface Plugin
- Rich Text – You can now highlight your comments while adding to add rich text. You can also edit previous comments and add it too!
PLUGIN BUG FIXES
- Tag Creation – Previously, you could not add tags to a task after creating it, you needed to refresh, this has been fixed.
- Tasks At The Bottom Of A Page – Sometimes tasks at the bottom of the page caused the comment button to be hidden, this has been fixed.
- Arrow On Pop-Over – After we removed bootstrap, we lost the arrow on pop-overs that connected the sticker, this has been fixed.
- Removing Stickers – Previously, if you tried to create a task, and then create another one without finishing the first, you’d have two stickers. This has been fixed.
- Automatic Screenshots Not Showing Images or Gradients – Sometimes images and gradients inside automatic screenshots were not showing, this has now been fixed.
If you haven’t joined us yet – Now’s a great time to do so, for FREE >> https://atarim.io/start